The 300 lb 13 year old Texas Tackle

Standing reason on it's head seems to be the practice in America today as a child, overgrown packing a near 300 pounds, reaching an altitude of nearly Gary Cooper's height, dons football gear and shows up on the field with Mommy and demands to line up and crush little kids. -Typical of Rev Al Sharpton's harangue these days, Mama hollers descrimination as her son has a dark hue and says, my God, I can hardly utter her words, "Ok, if you all don't want your sons tackled (by my son I'm assuming) then don't put them on the field. (!!!!)
      Let's review, shall we? "Mongo" approximates the size of a starting NFL offensive center. She wants him to play little league and dares other mommies as stated above.
      This is so dysfunctiona I hardly know where to start. So, I will leave my comment with this, I think the mother has left the best solution on the table.
           
                  Every other mother in that little league should withdraw her
                 son from that game until someone who has their head
                 screwed on straight, steps in to bring some sanity into a
                                          proper solution.
###

Comments

Popular Posts