BILL C0SBY AND THE 52 WOMEN

We are both from Philadelphia. He is emotionally invested in Temple University, I am not, I went there ages ago for post graduate work. It's a dangerous neighborhood, I went, did the work, and moved to the burbs with my wife, later. I never met him but knew he was there.
     Bill Cosby? 52 women accusing him of sexual attacks of various sorts as yet undetermined?? As a former mental health counselor for four years, I have waded through my experience dealing with people suffering from the effects of similar damage.
     I've known people who have done similar things, and those who have suffered the damage. But, 52 women?? In comprehensible to my mind.  Raises all sorts of deeper questions to me. Over a vast amount of time, indiscretions of that type can't be carried out without the wife knowing, and THE WIFE ALWAYS KNOWS.  This sort of behavior, en masse, leaks out into the public, like blood in the water, like ink stains. There is a small village of intimates who have kept the secret out there, who know and have not yet told.
     If he did it, that behavior is so inconsistent with his public face, it defies all logic to accept this as true inner self.  My God, "America's Dad?"  
     My own opinion is this, his perp walk into the courtroom today was only the beginning, only the top of the iceberg. There is much, much more to the story than the media has thus far uncovered. E
     There is more to come.
###

Comments

Popular Posts