EXPLAINING DONALD TRUMP, CEO

I have spent my career in Board Room sitting along the sides of long think tables, staring up at the head where the " boss " sits. I've lost track, thee have been so many.  One such was with a sub contractor for the CIA.
      Donald Trump spent his whole career at the head of one of those long, thin tables.
      Speaking as one of the folks who sat in those chairs, here's my take on " the chief." He relies on the skill, loyalty and speed of the professionals he has hired to help him out. His goal ?  Making staggering profits for the folks who invested in his company, his ideas, his very vision.
      When he gives instructions for the week, he HAS TO expect they get done as quickly as possible, on the money. At times, he may not even check. ( I know him, I KNOW he did it)
       Now, CEO Trump is hip deep in one of the worst snake pits in our country - Washington politics. He and I graduated from the Wharton School of Business on the same day, May 1968. I have a good idea how he thinks, like most CEO's think. For him, he gives a speech, sets a direction, and the vipers come crawling out to bite him.
       I'll bet he knows how Julius Caesar feels now.
       As for me, I will never trust again anything coming   of CNN, MSNBC, CBS,NBC, ABC. I've had it with you, boys. I throw down the gauntlet on you.
        "   ET TU, BRUTE "              the Roman Senate
###

Comments

Popular Posts