The Obama Administration

The mind whirls at the disclosure of all the screw ups of late. Having worked in the past for a CIA contractor and knowing to a limited degree how the " inside " works, I wonder what the hell is going on in DC.
     For a while I gave credence to the Conspiracy theorists, the creepy, crawly, rats in the closets kind of thing. Ulterior motives everywhere, hidden agendas, black computers, secret meetings, you get the idea.
    Not so now. Comes the dawn, I believe that inside foggy bottom, everyone is out of control. No one knows what the other departments are doing. I don't think Obama knows OR CARES what each segment of the government is doing. He's stinging us along, and everyone INSIDE the government.
    I used to be the president of the largest school district in Arizona. When I started, our board discovered that the curriculum varied widely from room to room. You could flip a coin, room-to-room in the same grade, and the teaching would be different. (NOT SO NOW)
    My bet, it's the same in the government. Just a guess my hunch, mind you, but I got the feeling. You got a lot of Mustangs in there doing their own thing and that is dangerous.
###

Comments

Popular Posts